Customer Service Vacancy
Person required for our national customer services / call center based on the Naas Road in Dublin. Minimum of 1 years experience in transport / logistics / courier or groupage industry is essential, candidates with customer facing skills are especially welcome.
Excellent typing and fluent clear English to native standards as well as an excellent telephone manner are essential
You will be working with the Customer Service Manager and fellow team members to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Answering customer queries via phone and e mail, to ensure that customers receive quality service and support, in an efficient, knowledgeable, and timely manner.
- Logging and tracking jobs on our in house systems.
- Assisting /covering for fellow team members.
- Create and maintain a high quality work environment.
- Data entry of jobs on to our in house systems.
- Experience working in fast paced customer service environment is essential
- Excellent planning, and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Competent in MS Office, including excel and PowerPoint and data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to priorities tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer services skills required
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility in working hours is required.
If you meet the above criteria please apply via email (email@example.com) including a cover note detailing your relevant experience